Where and How We Ship
- Luxonyx furniture and accessories ship within the continental United States, and Mexico.
- Accessories not shipping with your furniture ship via UPS, USPS or another parcel service.
- Shipments originate in Miami, Florida.
Furniture Delivery Options
Threshold Delivery — FREE*
Threshold Delivery is performed by one person with a dolly or hand truck. You may need to help steady larger items on the dolly or hand truck.
- Furniture will be brought to your home and out of bad weather. This is normally into your garage.
- If you live in an apartment building, delivery will be dropped off curbside typically in the receiving area of your building.
- Want or require unpacking, placement, dunnage removal or stair carry beyond a few external steps manageable with a hand-truck, choose White Glove Delivery.
White Glove Delivery — $500
White Glove Delivery is optional for certain large pieces. Performed by two or more people depending on the size of the pieces ordered and whether or not flights of stairs are involved. Available to most of the continental USA. If not offered in Checkout, it is not available to your address.
- Your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, unpacked, and positioned. Dunnage will also be removed upon request.
- Additional charges may apply to carry the furniture up/down more than two flights of internal stairs. Please contact us for more information.
- Per our return policy, you must retain the packaging, including the shipping pallet, in order to return a furniture piece.
- The delivery team does not install shelves, door glass, or accessories nor do they handle electronics.
- White Glove Delivery adds 1-3 business days to transit time.
- Furniture deliveries are made Monday – Friday during normal business hours, excluding major holidays.
- Deliveries are made by appointment with the freight carrier. Appointment windows are typically between 2-4 hours.
- Appointment days and times are set by the carrier and vary by location.
- You must be present to inspect and sign for the shipment.
Time to Ship
- If all furniture items on your order are in stock, we typically ship your order the next business day (possibly the same day if early enough in the morning).
- Lead times vary for out of stock items from 1-8 weeks and we connect with you before shipping.
- Heavier / Larger items that require crating, are picked up by freight carriers on Friday's.
- Once picked up by freight carrier or parcel service (UPS/USPS/Fedex) your shipment will most likely take from 2 to 6 business days in transit to reach you.
- For White Glove Delivery, add an extra 1-2 business days.
- Delivery to some zip codes may be longer.